It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:04 pm

yuGaming forum - View topic - tender Chris Driedger finished with 30 sav

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 tender Chris Driedger finished with 30 sav 

Online: 16h 54m 29s
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:19 am

Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - Shea Weber had two goals, including the game winner 17 seconds into overtime, as the Nashville Predators topped the Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday. After Nashville forced a turnover in the offensive zone, Webers shot from the right circle bounced off the shoulder of Kari Lehtonen and fluttered over the goal line to end the game. Mikka Salomaki scored in his first NHL game, Roman Josi supplied two assists and Pekka Rinne made 18 saves for the Predators, who moved into a tie with the idle Anaheim Ducks for leagues top spot with 58 points. We played hard for 60 minutes, Nashville head coach Peter Laviolette said. There was good and bad, but we kept swinging. Jason Spezza and Trevor Daley for the Stars, who have lost three straight games. Lehtonen allowed all three goals on 21 shots in defeat. Were giving up points in overtime and thats obviously hurting us in the standings, said Spezza. Weber started the scoring after Mike Ribeiro slipped a pass back to him after entering the offensive zone. Weber hammered a rising slap shot from the right point with 4:33 left in the opening stanza. Spezza knotted the score at 1-1 after he beat Rinne with short-side wrister from the right circle at 12:51 of the second. Salomaki entered the Dallas zone on a breakaway, but had his initial shot turned aside by Lehtonen. The young forward, who was recalled from Milwaukee (AHL) prior to the game, shuffled the rebound past the blocker of the Stars netminder for a 2-1 lead with 3:13 to play in the middle frame. Its been my dream since I was a young kid, Salomaki said of playing in the NHL. We just played smart hockey and didnt turn pucks over. Jamie Benn skated across the slot and sent the puck to Daley down low, where the offensive-minded defender was quicker than Rinnes glove, making it a 2-2 game with 1.2 seconds left before the final intermission. With under four minutes to play, Lehtonen stopped Webers blast from the right point, but was pushed out of his crease after Craig Smith was cross-checked into him. Filip Forsberg tracked down the puck and sent a wrister into the vacant net. It was ruled to be a goal on the ice, but was waved off after video replay due to the contact. Game Notes Josi tallied his 100th career point with an assist on Webers goal ... Stars forward Antoine Roussel had RIP Charlie Hedbo written on his stick Thursday in tribute to the lives lost in the terrorist attack on the French magazine ... Daleys nine goals are two behind San Joses Brent Burns for the most by a defenseman this season ... Nashville placed forwards James Neal and Eric Nystrom on injured reserve prior to the game ... The Predators have won all three games against the Stars this season ... The series resumes on Apr. 4 at Bridgestone Arena. Louis Domingue Jersey .Y. - The New York Islanders are brimming with confidence these days, thanks to a standout goalie and a newfound winning attitude. Brad Richardson Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.hockeycoyotesproshop.com/. Both of Padakins goals came in the second period while Zane Jones added a single in the first period for Calgary (13-6-4). Hitmen goaltender Chris Driedger finished with 30 saves for the shutout. Jordan Martinook Jersey . Sami Salo scored two goals as the Canucks overcame a hat-trick from Edmonton Oiler rookie sensation Ryan Nugent-Hopkins to win 4-3 in NHL action Saturday. Radim Vrbata Jersey . Calgary finished atop the CFL standings with a 14-4 record and earned the right to host the West Division final at McMahon Stadium on Nov.CURITIBA, Brazil - Algeria qualified for the World Cup knockout stages for the first time, with Islam Slimanis headed equalizer giving his team a 1-1 draw against Russia on Thursday and enough competition points to move into the second round. Algeria was the last team to secure a spot in the Round of 16 when it placed second to Belgium in Group H. Its progress means Africa has two representatives in the second round for the first time — Nigeria qualified on Wednesday. The Algerians next play Germany on Monday. The victory prompted mass celebrations on the pitch among the players, and had coach Vahid Halilhodzic shaking his head in apparent disbelief. "I think Algeria played a heroic match and our qualification is perfectly deserved," Halilhodzic said. Russia, needing a win to advance, went on the attack from the start and dominated the first half with its intricate and swift passing movements through midfield. The Russians took the lead in the 6th minute when Alexander Kokorin powerfully headed in a left-foot cross from Dmitry Kombarov. Slimanis 60th-minute equalizer came after Russia goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev failed to catch a swinging left-foot free kick from Yacine Brahimi. That was the second costly error that Akinfeev has made in the tournament for Russia. However, there were indications on the TV broadcast that a green laser was being shone toward the goalkeeper just before the free kick was taken. As well as bemoaning the match officials, Russia coach Fabio Capello said his goalkeeper was "blinded by the laser beam." Failure to advance put pressure on Capellos position, although he said it was up to the Russias football federation to decide whethher he was the right manager to lead the team when the country hosts the World Cup in 2018.ddddddddddddCapello recently signed a contract extension that would see him at the helm through the 2018 World Cup. Asked whether he would stay, he said: "If they still want me, yes." Halilhodzic said he told his team at halftime not to panic after Russias strong start to the game. "During the first half Russia used its experience .... my players were a bit naive," he said. The team has shown signs of progress during the tournament and Halilhodzic thought they could compete well against Germany. In the second half, Brahimi troubled the Russia defence consistently until his substitution late in the game. Along with midfielder Sofiane Feghouli and man-of-the-match Slimani, he helped neutralize much of Russias attacking intent through the second half. Before Algerias equalizer, Russia had chances to double its lead, notably in the 26th minute when Oleg Shatov weaved through the Algeria midfield but his right-foot shot drifted wide of the Algeria post. Algeria came closest to qualifying for the second stage at the World Cup in 1982, but West Germany and Austria played out a result that suited both of those teams. The European teams, meeting a day after Algeria had won its last group game, knew that a 1-0 win for West Germany would put both through to the second round at Algerias expense. It remains one of the most contentious group games in the tournaments history. Now that it has qualified for the second round, Algeria can look at the tournament from a different perspective. After all, it beat West Germany 2-1 in one of the great World Cup upsets in 1982. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]